Which one do you like more? Why? What do you prefer? I normally do not show color version of black and white conversions to anyone (except Jessie and Jeremy, actually), but I've recieved enough questioning comments that I'm appealing to the larger community.
What do you like, and why? Also, the answer "Please stop wasting our time, this sucks" is also appropriate and expected.
A:
B:
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Vote, again
Posted by Andrew at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The color one, by about a million. Because it's gorgeous, whereas the b&w one sucks. The only thing i can say for the b&w one is that it's depressing (which could be a goal), but then i look at the color one and it doesn't lack that quality either. Where was that taken?
I gotta agree with Ari here, even with the black bar at the top
Wow, the absence of color entirely changes the tone of the picture! B is prettier, but I like the water and cloud texture in A.
Interesting comments so far -- thanks guys!
This shot was taken in Corniglia, Italy, about 300' above the Med, at a "panoramic overlook". The shot was actually screwed up -- that black bar at the top shouldn't be in it.
Anyways, the second shot has gone thorugh "the process" which included the b+w conversion. The first one is raw. I may do parts of the process on the raw image, but leave the color. Everyone likes the color more so far...
Where the heck are the pictures of my daughter? You took about 500 pictures of her in DC, and have only show me 2. Are some of them on some baby fetish website? I thought you promised not to get my daughter involved in that. Seriously, show me 2 different versions of Penny and I'll tell you my opinion.
Sigh. OK Rick, you wish is my command. I've got a few here that aren't actually that bad... let's just say I took a lot of terrible pictures that day.
Post a Comment