Our communal blog, a hopefully-not-doomed attempt at a fun new way to encourage us all to keep in touch.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The things you find out...

...from Facebook, no less. Our 10 year high school reunion is apparently June 28th. Witness me not going, but still... how interesting, right? My bday was already making me feel old, now i feel freakin' ancient.

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow R, I'm sorta shocked to hear you won't be there. I certainly will, and I kinda figured we all would want to relive those memories. Is anyone else not going?

Andrew said...

I Am Going And Will Say Fuck A Lot

Zab said...

So, how come there wasn't an invitation?

Ariel said...

That is an excellent question. Apparently there's more info on myspace (gag), which may hold the answer, and yet i can't seem to work up the motivation to look.... Apparently it's being organized by Peaches' sister and Rob Moravek... perhaps that explains it? ;-)

Jessie said...

Oh shoot, I have an appointment that day to have my fingernails pulled out one by one. I wonder if I can reschedule . . .