
Zab, Rick and Penny saved me from the certainty of drinking quietly and throwing things at the radio during the Sox game, and instead I drank socially and threw invective around with my faux Boston accent (just to amuse Rick).
Here's Penny, hamming it up, not a care to the mild smear of ham and (insert orange pureed vegetable here)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Andrew was there: proof
Posted by Andrew at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Andrew - I am telling you, it was not the fat guy she was intimidated by, but the big SLR camera she was unsure about. My father is a little "jolly" if you will and she likes him.
Also, the answer was "carrots." We were looking for "carrots." We will have some nice parting gifts, thanks for playing.
I'll take the hat rack, uhhmm… How much for that fat guy in the circle? I don’t see a price tag on that.
I've got another pic for you guys, but I'll scan it tonight and email it offline.
I just want to point out that a picture of Penny is not actually proof that you were there . . .
THANK you! I thought he was claiming it was a picture of him... especially with the food smear....
So, indeed, this picture offers no particular proof within the image. I'll take that criticism. However, the date stamps on each exposure, plus the fact that my camera doesn't go beyond 15' of my sight... but... I'll get something scanned later, however.
Post a Comment