So, i was driving back to work from my lunch break today, when a long and winding progression of thoughts led me to singing "I'm a little teapot." (You see what happens when i forget to turn the radio on.) Apparently someone in my brain decided that it should be modernized, because by the time i got back to work i had most of the new version of "I'm a little laptop." Presented here for your amusement, though more time and effort would surely have produced better. It is in 2 verses, as the laptop requested a rebuttal. I know... the same thing happens when i get started on limericks. Sing!
I’ve a little laptop, light and thin
I think it hates me, I cannot win
I tell it print… print… PRINT! – repeat;
It tells me to press control-alt-delete.
I think it hates me, I cannot win
I tell it print… print… PRINT! – repeat;
It tells me to press control-alt-delete.
*
I’m a little laptop, thin and light
I have no malice, I have no spite
If you cannot work me, and you’re stuck –
Here’s a teapot, you’ll have more luck.
2 comments:
I am Ari's laptop: fast and fine
but only used for dating online.
Though she's yet to find that perfect boy,
I'm better this than a chew toy.
Luckily i don't actually HAVE a laptop, so i don't hafta defend myself (or put it out of puppy chewing range).
Post a Comment