Some news for those of you who knew him, for those who helped me chase the chipmunks he brought home, for those who juggled him. After nearly 16 years of a well-traveled life, Bananas was put to sleep yesterday. He was aging, but feisty until a month or so ago when his kidney disease began to worsen. He was loved by many and was a constant friend. He is already tremendously missed here. Sorry for the downer of a post, but I thought some of his old friends might want to know. Someone else please post something happy soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww Lins, my heartfelt condolences to you and Tim.
The world darkens today with the loss of Bananas. May you be comforted by the memory of his happy and extraordinary life.
I remember waking up one night (while imposing on T&L) to a terrifying scratching at my chamber door, certain I was being stalked by some horror from my nightmares. Steeling my nerves and bravely clutching a pillow for defense, I crept out of bed toward the light switch. Imagine my relief and delight when I opened the door and found a friendly kitty whose only interest in me was for a tummy rub. He was a good cat.
That's just terrible! Linz, I'm so sorry.
Thanks everyone. I'm happy so many people knew him. Be well.
Post a Comment