http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KIALHHTDfQ
Last weekend we took Penny to her Great-Aunt Sue's house on West Hill Lake in New Hartford. This was her first experience at a lake, on a canoe, and swimming with mommy. Unfortunately, when Grandma visited on Saturday it rained in the afternoon, so we sat around as Penny entertained us by climbing into and out of the chair. This video is of a proud moment of hers, climbing into the chair and asking if we all saw what she did. She only says a few words, let alone any sentences yet, but the look on her face and what she says is priceless.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
August at West Hill Lake
Posted by Rick at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sure sounded like a sentence to me! Way to go Penny!
PS I have a present for her if i see you guys before she's a billion years old.
I did see that! What a beautiful, brilliant lady Penny is. Jessie and I are cooing from our separate laptops! We can't wait to see you guys next!
Post a Comment