Our communal blog, a hopefully-not-doomed attempt at a fun new way to encourage us all to keep in touch.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Check this out

As requested by Lindsey, a post to make you smile. Check out the Olympics video on my friend's blog, here:
http://patience-please.blogspot.com/
I looooove the upside-down split!

And on a less cheerful note, you all suck for living more than 5 minutes away from me. I need to borrow someone's husband so i can have a date for a wedding next month. Thanks to 1 wedding i was in and 2 that were kindly arranged to be held during an oh-so-rare period of boyfriend-having, this will be the first time i'll be attending alone. Though probably not the last! Where is Peaches when i need him?

5 comments:

Ariel said...

Well, okay, technically i was alone for Lindsey's wedding, but not really. I've met this girl's friends a few times, but it's not the same.

Andrew said...

Jessie rents me at $1,000 an hour. Stud fee extra. Playful repartee included free!

LMadden said...

Bless you, that was exactly what I needed! Good luck with the wedding...maybe you'll meet someone fun.

Ariel said...

$1000 an hour?? Forget needing a date, i need a husband i can rent out and become a bazillionaire!

Andrew said...

The revenue is great, but the costs are high. My stable is expensive to keep clean, we're picky as to what you put in our feed bag, and, sadly, Jessie has to follow me around and clean up my dung from the streets. She'd be reaping double the profit if I was only housebroken.