Ariel, I maintain my position that your blog does not like me. It sabotages me. It makes me jump through ridiculous hoops. It drives me crazy. I try to post, it gives me errors. I try to comment, my words disappear. I try to sign in, it tells me it can't remember who I am! And yet, I keep coming back. What lies has this blog been told about me?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww... sad! I have learned, over the years, that what appears to be hatred is actually jealousy. The blog wishes it was you. Or possibly, it is in love with you but does not know how to show it. By giving you errors and losing comments, it simply seeks to keep you here longer. Nonetheless... i will have a talk with it.
Enable cookies. Not just a good idea in the kitchen.
You are against Flash, but use cookies? You're a strange bird, Banzhaf.
Upon conferring with the blog, it seems to be under the impression that you promised to get it tickets to Les Mis, which is why it's been giving you the cold shoulder. Apparently this was before you met Rick, which is why it allows him to post. I tried to point out that the timeline is a bit off, but it just muttered something about "previous life" and "ex-fiancee". Who knew the blog was completely off its rocker??
I think we need to intervene with Ariel.
Post a Comment