A beautiful mountain to the northwest of Niigata, Japan
The business traveler still life. I drank 6 of those bottles in the 11 hours between London and Tokyo, in addition to two meals, a snack, 4 cups of tea and a few carafes of wine
Fucking Yakuza Disturbing My Afternoon
JAL "Executive Class" (two class international service; good food, terrible seat) meal, Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur.
This way to Mecca (from the ceiling of my hotel room in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of a Muslim majority nation)
The Petronas Towers. (or, why I hate P&S cameras -- I had a perfect shot, but this came out just a hair overexposed. I really need to load CHDK on our P&S cams)
THE INTERTUBES MUST HAVE BEEN INVENTED HERE
Data Center Still Life, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Fresh roasted lamb. So damn good. (from Kuala Lumpur)
I miss you, my friend.
Friday, January 2, 2009
The man said more pics (part III of III)
Posted by Andrew at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me, too.
flarn
Post a Comment