From the last 90 days of 2008... Andrew's quick dose of travel pics.
Three fish in Prague, a cute little water fountain:
Things that suck, part MMCXVII: Vivaldi.
RUMSFELD!
1.5 Liters, first of 3 at Restaurant Urquell in Prague
Venison, Styrian fresh mushrooms, croquettes, red cabbage, so fucking good:
Size 13 foot, huge maple leaf in Dusseldorf:
Footlong bratwurst, and some delicious Alt, in Dusseldorf:

How you kill a brutal head cold, London style -- Financial Times, two Tylenol Sinus Severe Congestion, one Claratin D 24 hour, two Dayquil, two Ricola, three shots Afrin Severe Congestion in each nostril, and a Builders Bar:
First class meal on Iberia: duck confit, jamon iberico, salmon three ways (ceviche, smoked, butter poached), ice cream, salad, manchego cheese:
More to come.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
The man said more pics (part I of III)
Posted by Andrew at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A few things: first of all, is your camera part of your hand? I usually don't have the urge to photograph my dinner. It's a wonder you don't photograph the toilet after salmon three ways comes back out. Secondly, do you need an assistant on these trips? Being recently unemployed, I need a job, and I do like to travel. (Being a stay at home dad is not cutting it.) And lastly, in that last picture you ate the ice cream first, right? I wouldn't want it to melt. Thanks for the photo links, it will keep me busy while Sesame Street is on.
?!? Recently unemployed? I'm sorry to hear Rick, that really blows. When did this happen?
The ice cream is frozen hockey puck solid; you can't even begin to try eating it until you've finished everything else. I'm always game for an assistant, but I suggest you listen to Lewis Black's "Scrub Scrub Rinse Rinse Scrub Rinse Scrub Scrub Rinse" routine.
Post a Comment