...I'm gonna be able to swim. And not have a completely rational fear of not being able to breathe underwater. Then i can finally fulfill my dream of being a marine animal trainer. I wouldn't even mind if i had to work at a Six Flags and dress up like a pirate and do extremely campy skits.
Yup... that's what i'm gonna be. A marine animal trainer. Or possibly a goat. Goats always seem happy.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
In my next life...
Posted by Ariel at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why not an alpaca? No one eats them, they get to graze and just grow hair, and they are pretty nice.
Hmm... i would consider alpaca. Goats seem more, just, blithely, insultingly happy, whereas alpacas seem more snootily, elitistly content. Either one works for me.
One of my friends from my summer college abroad thing in South Caicos is a dolphin trainer in the Bahamas - his name is Chris Trainor if you wanna find him on Facebook, and he's really nice so if you say you're my friend AND interested in dolphin training I'm sure he'll talk to ya ;)
Post a Comment