I just wanted to post that Andrew is the man! It was good to see Andrew, who was in town for the annual Fly-B-Q, which I heard got out of hand late night. his pull got me a 10 minute ride in a plane, so I will be be forever grateful. Also, since he arrived late at my house, I got to see the other side of midnight for the first time since I was laid off. Zab, Penny, and I did miss the company of Jessie, who due to unforeseen circumstances could not make it, but it was another notch in Andrew's belt, for I believe he has seen Penny more times than Jessie. Ari: we are sorry we could not make it to grange. Andrew had to get his traveling companion early for a ride home, and the family was exhausted from the day before. All in all it was a good weekend, tiring, and here's hoping Andrew made it home safe. Toodles!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Weekend Happenings
Posted by Rick at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As you can tell, I made it home Sunday night. I'm glad you enjoyed the flight, Rick; I was stoked that you were stoked. Penny clearly links airplanes with Disney, which means that airplanes must be good!
Post a Comment