While they're off trying to get Swine Flu in Mexico (free trip!), I thought I would make a public congratulations on their beautiful wedding this past Sunday! The weather was perfect, the food was amazing, the (old and undoubtedly married) DJ only narrowly escaped being hit on by yours truly, and a good time was had by all. And though I'm sure she didn't appreciate it, Felise's temporary tearful pause during the vows was a perfect dramatic accent to engage the audience! (Translation: I wasn't going to cry until you started crying, you bastard.) Way to go, you two.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Slante, Cin-Cin, and Cheers to a wonderful life milestone!
We didn't get swine flu, but we got the head cold everyone else at the wedding now has! Thank you for the rave review of our wedding - that was our goal, for everyone to have a good time! And I didn't know you cried - I'm sorry! I was so mad that I f-ing lost it as well!!! Anyway I'm so happy to have Ari and Shawna and Brian a part of our day - let's talk soon!
Post a Comment