Great pictures! Elisabeth and I got ourselves a Nikon D40 for Xmas. My very first DSLR. I can't wait to practice and eventually be as good as you. (Also, Penny got my little Sony point-and-shoot waterlogged, so I had to get a new camera.)
Nice!! I was just reading about how the D40 is the perfect camera for everyone, unless you're a professional or have an irrational need to spend ridiculous amounts of money to balance your crushing inferiority complex. I'm saving up for the 5D.II myself.
Rick man... Ken's site can be painfully dangerous at times, although it can be one of the best on the net at times. Luminous Landscape (http://www.luminous-landscape.com), Photo.net (http://photo.net) and DPReview (http://www.dpreview.com) are all great as well. LL is my favorite by far.
4 comments:
Great pictures! Elisabeth and I got ourselves a Nikon D40 for Xmas. My very first DSLR. I can't wait to practice and eventually be as good as you. (Also, Penny got my little Sony point-and-shoot waterlogged, so I had to get a new camera.)
Nice!! I was just reading about how the D40 is the perfect camera for everyone, unless you're a professional or have an irrational need to spend ridiculous amounts of money to balance your crushing inferiority complex. I'm saving up for the 5D.II myself.
KenRockwell.com?
Rick man... Ken's site can be painfully dangerous at times, although it can be one of the best on the net at times. Luminous Landscape (http://www.luminous-landscape.com), Photo.net (http://photo.net) and DPReview (http://www.dpreview.com) are all great as well. LL is my favorite by far.
Post a Comment