Hi everybody!
Thank you to the three people on this blog who made last weekend so awesome! And to the rest of you, Andrew and I had a fantastic trip to Pennsylvania last weekend! Andrew co-hosted this great charity barbecue at Wings Airfield and raised money for Angel Flight and the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge (which funds the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and The Jimmy Fund). We saw some awesome medical helicopters, and an amazing experimental airplane for one person:
And of course we took advantage of our proximity to Philadelphia to visit with our pals.
Our grown-up friends are cute and awesome and wonderful (and Drover and Savvy are too!), but the blue ribbon of cuteness, awesomeness, and wonderfulness goes to little 10-month-old Penelope! Oh my gosh, she is just a delight! She's crawling like an expert, can stand on her own, and she loves dogs:
She's one smart cookie, but she's still learning to use a remote properly:
Apparently her definition of "solid foods" is a little more inclusive than mine. :)
2 comments:
It was a great weekend! Thanks to Zab, Rick, Ari and Penny for welcoming us at various times. Penny especially for the nearly perfect pose that I snapped with Jessie's camera. She was so happy snacking on the remote...
Wow, good on you guys for the charity barbecue!! I'm also really jealous of all your visiting, at my current rate I won't be able to do that again for a long time. Enjoy it for me!
Post a Comment