Our communal blog, a hopefully-not-doomed attempt at a fun new way to encourage us all to keep in touch.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

僕等なら出来る!

I'd apologize for consecutive posts, but that would presuppose anyone still reads this. Not like any of you are lacking for interesting anecdotes. Anyhoo, this is me after a night of shooting my friends' rock concert, displaying my sexy stubbly double chin with my boy, the recently deposed Prime Minister Aso. Shot 16 gigs, but I think most of it's crap. Right now I'm balancing procrastinating writing my hammock story with wading through them all. Post!

3 comments:

Ariel said...

I still read it. And Andrew and occasionally Rick. I think that's it though. And i keep thinking i should post, but i have, as Eddie Izzard would say, fuck-all to post.

PS You look adorable.

Andrew said...

I generally read, but I've been slacking. I love the Aso picture; seriously?

Rick said...

Nothing going on worth talking about. Got back from Disney - was just OK. Going to school full time while living on the government's dime. Hoping a weekend in Richmond soon will brighten my spirits.