I just wanted to see what people are doing for the holidays. Penny, Elisabeth, and I will be in CT the weekend before Christmas (12/20 - 12/21) if anyone is going to be in the area then. We will then spend the rest of the holidays at home, possibly bored out of my freaking mind. So, if anyone will be close to Levittown stop on by. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Also, gratuitous Penny picture with her stuffed animals she lined up.
Friday, December 12, 2008
The Holidays
Posted by Rick at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's got your smile!
I'll be in the SF/LA area from the 18th until the new year. Would be thrilled to meet up with any of you who might be in the area.
SF/LA area? That's like saying you'll be in the Boston/Washington D.C. area. I'd come out to hang, but then I'd have to drag the rest of the family with...
I don't see a problem with that, your family is awesome! And who doesn't like visiting California?
I will be in both SF and LA in order to hang out with both my uncle and nephew.
Post a Comment