Our communal blog, a hopefully-not-doomed attempt at a fun new way to encourage us all to keep in touch.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The least updatey update ever.

I have not posted to the blog for over a month! I have been thinking for weeks now that i should, but i have NOTHING interesting to say. I am very very very busy at work (hooray for layoffs of people we couldn't even remotely spare), and have been keeping busy with agility trials (both dogs are doing great). I finally had another cardiac arrythmia (while running at a trial, how fun), which i was actually happy about because it means i got it recorded on my little cardiac event monitor, and it will hopefully help the doctor make a definitive diagnosis. And i had a good time at my gf's wedding, and have resolved to look awful and have bad posture until Felise's wedding next year, because it's absolutely exhausting trying to look so darn good. (Heh heh.) Oh and i got a new workout machine -- a less expensive knockoff of the Total Gym that Christie Brinkley and Chuck Norris hock on infomercials -- and i freakin' love it. I plan to look like the Incredible Hulk. And i'm going to see Great Big Sea on Halloween, but have no idea what to wear (hmm maybe i just answered my own question... green body paint and ripped t-shirt anyone?).

Granted, that almost sounded updatey, but really, was any of it worth a whole post? Here's something good though. I got to see my awesome niece Leila at the Harwinton Fair in CT last weekend. The sis-in-law posted a few photos, the best part of which is totally her captioning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckyjean71/2917284417/

Hope everyone else is well!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

I'd still like you when you're angry.

Andrew said...

Alright, I'll bite: You've mentioned this "gf" for a while now. Who is this girlfriend in the shadows?

Ariel said...

She's a girl i met at doggie agility class. She works at the Zoo and lives 5 minutes away from me, and we're in looooove. Except she just got married to a boy, but we agree that just makes me officially "the other woman". It's hard to explain, but mutual.

Andrew said...

Ari is into poly? Who knew!