All right... i know you people don't really get my agility obsession, but too bad. Watch the freakin' video. I'm really proud of this one. I taped Savvy's backyard weave pole practice and she was doing 12 poles in 3 seconds. That's GOOD. With excellent footwork and perfect entrances (the dog always has to enter the poles to the right of the first pole, no matter which side it starts on). Plus i love my video editing software. And i was sorta extra cranky today so this little project made me feel better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDT7EEkqrw
I'm free all July and i plan to be lonely and sad the whole time. Who wants to come visit???
Monday, July 14, 2008
Pretend you care
Posted by Ariel at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So, can't come visit...and 12:30 am...does no one sleep? But fun video!
I think everyone else sleeps, just not me. :)
gorgeous
Hey I get your agility obsession, and Savvy rocks! If I had a dog who was interested, I'd be doing agility (free lessons maybe? ;)
OK, I feel like a voyeur here, but I had to come to thank you Ariel for your kind encouragement: THANK YOU!!! And while I was here, I went ahead and watched Savvy's weave poles.
WOW.
Sam I Am can do 12 poles in, shoot, well, let me just tell you, it's hey down to only four of five minutes, on a good day. Way to GO!!!
thanks again-
Patience
Post a Comment