It has been a while since anyone has posted, so I ask what's going on? We've been keeping busy since the New Year. My den remodel has consumed my every waking moment (well, not really, just every free moment my daughter gives me.) Andrew: I really appreciate all of the help getting the french doors hung, but I recently had to rip out the ceiling joists and replace them. I will post pics soon. Penny is 15.5 lbs now, rolling over belly to back and vice versa, and now sitting up for long periods of time. She is also eating a lot more food, and pooping way too much for a little 6 month old girl. Hope all is going well for everyone in the New Year!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Could she BE more adorable? Please, what are you doing to me? My ovaries are like, oh yeah, you know you want one. Everyone is doing it. Go ahead, have one. Quiet down! Impatient morons. Leave the planning to the brain, please.
Anyhow, sorry to hear about the ceiling joists. Did that mean you had to take down the door? We had a great time hanging out with you guys and trying to be helpful. And whispered political debates have never been such fun before! :)
Do you guys think she looks like Zab, or Rick? I swear at random times i think she looks exactly like one, and then the other. I mean, i guess that's obvious, but still.
In other news, my cousin is finally getting a dog and is going to call me constantly... how happy am i? :)
Whisper philosophy is where it is at. It was kinda like we were avoiding Big Brother, but in this case, it was Little Penny.
How did you prop up the garage when you did the joists? I'm actually kinda sad I missed that!
In response to Jessie's previous statement, if her ovaries are morons, then I must qualify as some sort of retarded amoebic slime. Seriously, the woman has more smarts in her fingernail clippings then I've had in 27 long years.
It's been a while, but I am onto taping and spaclking. The joists ran longways from the frnot of the house to the back, so I did not have to prop anything up or take out the door (thank god) it was just a huge mess and added time to the project. I did get a chance to insulate more properly, and it was way easier to run the new electrical with all that stuff open. I am glad I did it because it looks good. When I finally have a couch, and my new 40" LCD tv is up and running, I will be happy.
Post a Comment