I'll be heading stateside in December, and would be just thrilled to meet up with anyone who's available.
12/13 San Francisco
12/16 Boston
12/26 Putney
12/29 Tokyo
Most likely I'll be in Simsbury for most of the 16-26 interval, but I can take buses or whatnot as necessary. Unrelatedly, here are pictures of a praying mantis, a bean seller, and me attempting to climb up the tricky side of a large rock.


Tuesday, December 4, 2007
US Tour 2007
Posted by Jeremy at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We'll be in Boston 12/21-12/30, then Zab/Rick's for a day or nine, then back to Ohio after the New Year. We *may* be in Simsbury (Granby technically) 22/23, but that depends on how Nat is feeling.
Jeremy, I've got a little toy whistle with your name on it...
We will be visiting Elisabeth's mom in Simsbury from 12/21 to 12/23, if we can get together sometime then it will be awesome. We'll have a five month old baby with us. After 12\23, we will be in Levittown anxiously awaiting the arrival of Andrew and wondering if I'll have enough beer to entertain him.
We drive down to Granby on the 22nd, and I *think* we are staying at Leslie's place on Salmon Run Road (or whatever it is called, Rt 10 in Granby)
I'll talk with Jessie and see where plans are heading. I guess I can't use the F bomb so much now, can I Rick?
Groovy, howsabout we all meet up on 22 or 23?
Post a Comment